New Volunteer Class Registration ~ Three People
Monday, April 22 from 4:00 - 5:30 pm
Please provide the registration information and pay for all adults and children that will be attending with you. Money raised from registration fees is used to care for pets while they are at our shelter.
- Everyone attending class must review and complete the Volunteer Waiver & Data document and bring it with them to class.
- Registration fee is $10 for each adult (16 or older) and $5 for each child (younger than 16).
- Those younger than 16 must be accompanied by a parent at volunteer training and each and every time they volunteer.
- If you are ages 16 or 17, you are able to attend the class on your own; however, you will need to bring the signed Volunteer Waiver & Data document with you to class. The waiver must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Payment in advance is required to hold your spot and seating is limited. The registration fee is non-refundable.
- If you need Court Ordered Community Service hours, please call our office at (309) 451-1000 for more information before signing up for the Volunteer Class.
We use the convenience of PayPal for online contributions. Making your donation using PayPal is fast, free, and secure! PayPal accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. If you would prefer not to use PayPal, please call our office at (309) 451-1000 to provide your information and pay with your credit card over the phone, or stop by the Pet Adoption Center.
Include your email address, name, age, the information of everyone attending the class with you, and the name of the person making the payment on PayPal.