The Humane Society of Central Illinois is a 501(c)(3) Not-For-Profit organization and relies on animal lovers' help to save lives! Thank You for all your thoughtful donations! Questions? Call the office at (309) 451-1000 or send an email to us. Bolded items are those needed most frequently.
- Gift cards to Walmart, Target, Amazon.com or
Blain's Farm & Fleet - for all the incidentals!
- Pet enrichment (toys!) For a complete list,
please see our Amazon Wish List.
- Gentle Leader® Headcollars *
- Easy Walk® Harnesses *
- Powder laundry detergent
- Dishwashing liquid
- Paper towels
- Disinfecting wipes
- Paper-based small animal bedding such as CareFresh
- Other small mammal supplies
- Distilled water
- Garbage bags: 13 gallon
- Drum liners: 55 gallon
- Hand sanitizer (large refill bottles)
- Toilet tissue
- Liquid hand soap
- White or pastel-colored 8½" x 11" copy paper
- Black, green and red dry erase markers
- Duct tape
- Postage stamps
- Wite-Out (correction fluid)
- Cat litter (non-clumping, unscented preferred!)
- Gift Certificates to home center stores to purchase
building repair items.
* These are the tools we walk our dogs with every day. Please help us add to our supply!
Pet Food: To manage the health of the dogs and cats at the center, HSCI feeds Hill's Science Diet Foods and is a part of the Hill's Science Diet Shelter Feeding Program. Many of the animals in our care come to us with special dietary needs which must be addressed before they can be adopted. Therefore, access to the specialized diets that Hill's provides is critical. We believe that animals who look and feel great quickly find new homes!
Items That HSCI Cannot Accept:
- Pillow, mattress pads, comforters or other stuffed bedding
- Stuffed animals