There are many ways in which you can help provide support for the pets at the Humane Society of Central Illinois.
The Humane Society of Central Illinois is a Not-For-Profit organization, relying solely on contributions. Ultimately, the best way to help the HSCI is to make a monetary donation. Our existence is only possible through the support of our community. In order for us to pay employees, provide animal care and spay/neuter services, pay utilities, and vet bills, we need over $500,000 yearly. Please show your support for our work by keeping us in the community. We need a place for pets to go.
Note: We are in the process of switching to a different payment system and some payment webpages look different than they used to. PayPal is still available.
State Farm® - Matching Gifts
State Farm® encourages associates to be a good neighbor by giving back to the communities where they live and work.
- The Matching Gift Program now includes not for profit organizations such as the HSCI. Matching gifts of $25 or more are eligible for match and up to a maximum of $4,500 per calendar year. Gifts can be matched throughout the year.
- Current employees, retirees, and agents are eligible to participate. Active employees are eligible for payroll deduction too.
- When submitting a Matching Gift form, please use the email address firstname.lastname@example.org as the email address for HSCI.
COUNTRY® Financial - Donation Match Program
COUNTRY Financial employees (financial reps/agents not eligible), along with employees of the Illinois Farm Bureau and IAA Credit Union, have access to a Donation Match Program.
- Up to $500 per employee, per year can be matched when a personal donation is made to an eligible nonprofit organization. Employees can simply visit their internal benefits page, search GIVING & find more details (including how to fill out the request form).
- If you have specific questions, you can send a note to COUNTRY Financial Donation Match Program.