What does the adoption fee pay for?
The adoption fee is designed to offset some of the expenses we incur in caring for each animal. Here is a list of the services provided for all dogs and cats.
- Feline leukemia testing (cats)
- Spayed or Neutered (dogs/cats)
- Receive appropriate vaccinations
- Heartworm tested (dogs) & given preventative
- Receive flea preventative/wormer
The cost of vet care combined with the cost of housing, feeding, and caring for each animal for its entire stay is $200 on average. We keep our adoption donation low to encourage more adoptions.