How does Pet Sponsorship work?
Pet Sponsorships can be made for the following levels.
|$25||- 1 month|
|$50||- 2 months x $25 each month|
|$75||- 3 months x $25 each month|
|$300||- 12 months x $25 each month|
|$100||- 2 months x $50 each month|
|$200||- 4 months x $50 each month|
|$600||- 12 months x $50 each month|
|$400||- 4 months x $100 each month|
|$1,200||- 12 months x $100 each month|
Pet Sponsorship Details
- Pet Sponsorships can be made by an individual, an individual representing a group such as a Girl Scout troop, a business, or even the department you work in.
- Sponsorships can be made as a memorial in honor of a person or pet, or as a unique birthday gift. Pets can have more than one sponsor.
- When Pet Sponsorships are made by a business the sponsorship can include a link to the business website.
- When sponsoring a pet, the pet's picture and bio are moved to the top of the webpage.
- When sponsoring a pet your name will appear under the pet's picture and bio for the number of months for the sponsorship level selected. The option of appearing as anonymous is also available.
- If your first choice pet is adopted before your sponsorship period is over, your name will be moved to your second choice pet. If the second choice pet is adopted your name will be moved to another pet.
- Pet Sponsorships are usually posted on the website a day after payment has been received.
- To start, visit one of the Available Pet webpages for Cats, Dogs or Rabbits & More and select a pet!
Your pet sponsorship donation is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
If you have any questions about how to sponsor a pet, send an email to us and we will be glad to help.
Pet Sponsorships are not part of the pet adoption process. If you would like to adopt a pet, please visit our Adoption Information webpage to see details for the adoption process, adoption fees, and online adoption application forms.