New Volunteer Class Registration ~ Four People
Wednesday, July 13 from 5:00 - 6:30 pm
Please provide the registration information and pay for all adults and children that will be attending with you. Money raised from registration fees is used to care for pets while they are at our shelter.
Volunteers must be at least 18 years of age to work independently. Volunteers ages 8 to 17 must be accompanied by either a parent or guardian 25 years or older who is also a volunteer and must perform the same tasks. Children under the age of 8 cannot volunteer at the shelter, but can help the animals in other ways by collecting much needed supplies to donate.
- Everyone attending class must review and complete the Volunteer Waiver & Data document and bring it with them to class.
- Registration fee is $15 for each Adult (18 or older) and $5 for each Child (ages 8 - 17).
- Those younger than 18 must be accompanied by a parent at volunteer training and each and every time they volunteer.
- To walk or work with the dogs at all, volunteers must be 18 or older.
- Payment in advance is required to hold your spot and seating is limited. The registration fee is non-refundable.
- Court Ordered Community Service workers no longer go through a standard volunteer class. To make a request to participate in our Community Service Program, please call our office at (309) 451-1000. If accepted to the program, a one-on-one training and orientation will take place.
We use the convenience of PayPal for online contributions. Making your donation using PayPal is fast, free, and secure!
Don't have a PayPal account? No worries, payment can be made with a Debit or Credit Card using PayPal without a PayPal account, just enter your card details without creating a PayPal account.
Include your email address, name, age, the information of everyone attending the class with you, and the name of the person making the payment on PayPal.